X-Force Threat Intelligence: Protecting Sensitive Data
Robert has previously held various technical roles during his ten year career with the X-Force organization and worked for various start-up companies during his overall career in computer security. His experience spans close to fifteen years in the same areas as X-Force Research as well as other areas such as digital rights management and copy protection development.
To effectively combat the rapid increase in attacks, organizations need attack insights from today’s security threat landscape.
Join world renowned experts from the IBM X-Force research team to hear about the latest findings in the latest X-Force Threat Intelligence Report - and discuss how the latest vulnerabilities and security breaches are impacting organizations.
Join this important webinar to:
- Uncover which attack trends you need to be prepared to address, and explore options to protect against these threats.
- Gain best practices for implementing an end-to-end data protection strategy including data encryption, monitoring, masking and vulnerability assessment for all data sources and repositories.
- Learn why the number of overall incidents has increased and the number of leaked records has been steadily rising
- Discover how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information - including credit card numbers and passwords - were leaked in 2013
- Discuss how the actual risks around cloud and mobile are greater than what they are perceived to be
A holistic approach to data security approach is essential for the protection of the entire ecosystem.
Register for this webinar now and find out why data attacks continue to be pervasive and how you can combat them.
BONUS: All Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of: IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence Quarterly Report. The report covers latest security trends—from malware delivery to mobile device risks—based on 2013 year-end data and ongoing research.