Outsmart Hackers with Deep Learning Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Learn about deep learning, the latest form of AI, and how it’s revolutionizing cybersecurity
Dr. David is the developer of Falcon, a grandmaster-level chess playing program, which automatically learns by processing datasets of chess games. The program reached the second place in World Computer Speed Chess Championship 2008 relying solely on machine learning for its performance. Dr. David received a Best Paper Award in 2008 Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference, and the Gold Award in the prestigious "Humies" Awards for Human-Competitive Results in 2014.
Attend to learn about the first application of deep learning artificial intelligence to cybersecurity!
Deep learning, a novel branch of AI, is inspired by the brain’s ability to learn. Once a brain learns to identify an object, its identification becomes second nature. As a deep learning-based artificial brain learns to detect any type of cyber threat, its prediction capabilities become instinctive. As a result, the most evasive and unknown cyber-attacks are immediately detected and prevented.
Dr. Eli David, one of the leading global experts on deep learning, will present the ground-breaking results exhibited by deep learning when applied to computer vision, speech, text understanding - and for the first time to cybersecurity.
Join us on September 27th to:
- Learn how AI evolved from old rule-based systems to state-of-the art deep learning
- Understand key differences between machine learning and deep learning
- Discover the unprecedented results exhibited by applying deep learning in various domains
- Hear background on the first application of deep learning AI to cybersecurity
- Learn how deep learning enables real-time prediction of unknown threats with unmatched accuracy